Rinnai HOTFLO Mains Pressure Vitreous Enamel 200L Electric Hot Water System.
Introducing the new Rinnai compact 40L and one of the slimmest 200L tanks available on the market.
The 40L is ideal for under bench installations as it had been designed to fit perfectly, eliminating the need to modify surrounding structures.
The tall slimline shape of the 200L tank is perfect for changeover installations where space is at a premium.
The Rinnai Hotflo inner cylinders are manufactured from mild steel but have a tough Vitreous Enamel coating on the surface.
- Huge range of storage capacities – 40L to 400L
- Complete range of of element sizes minimising changeover costs
- Vitreous Enamel Lined Steel Tank – added durability for long life.
- Inbuilt anode protection – extends the life of the tank.
- Dual Handed – allows increased flexibility of installation
- Flexibility – Suitable for Internal and External Use
- Foam Insulation exceeds MEPS (Minimum Energy Performance Standard) by an average of 20%, reducing heat loss and running costs
- Supplied with Pressure Limiting Valve which water consumption
- Thermostatically Controlled with Safety Temperature Shut Off for added safety and peace of mind