Rheem MPs-325 Heat Pump
Rheem MPs-325 Split Heat Pump.
Rheem Heat Pumps deliver hot water by efficiently utilising a free and abundant source of energy – the heat that is in the air around us. Refrigerant vapour compression technology enables the heat pump to intensify this heat, which is used to produce hot water. Rheem Heat Pumps are more efficient during warmer months, and will operate for less hours during the day than in colder months of the year.
The Rheem Heat Pump water heater has been specifically designed for Australian environmental conditions by removing heat energy from the ambient air and storing in the water tank. In cold conditions the Heat Pump has a freeze mode which activates a booster element to ensure plenty of hot water is available, even on the coldest winter nights.
- 2 Piece split design allows the tank and heat pump module to be installed up to 4m’s apart
- Tank can be installed either indoors or outdoors
- One man installable – H2O Connect enables the plumber to install the unit rather than a refrigeration mechanic
- WHISPER technology makes the MPs-325 among the quietest in the Australian market
- Cuts energy use by up to 65%1,2
- No solar panels
- Retrofit for electric water heaters – uses the same plumbing and electrical connections as an electric water heater
- Unique back up element
- Helps reduce your carbon footprint by up to 3.6 tonnes of CO2 per year
- Eligible for STCs, and federal & State Government rebates
- Not visible above most fence lines
- 5 year cylinder warranty
- 3 year labour warranty on cylinder
- 2 year warranty on sealed system
- 1 year warranty on all parts