Leda Solar Hot Water Systems consist of a ground mounted tank, roof mounted collectors and an booster. Leda’s ultra high efficiency designed solar hot water system with market leading results, gives you all the hot water you need.
Leda Gas Boosted Solar Hot Water Systems are available with a gas booster to provide hot water when you need it,
in all weather conditions.
Leda Solar Hot Water Systems feature a variety of tank sizes: 270L, 340L and 450L capacities. Leda solar tanks are constructed to the highest quality.
Leda Solar Hot Water Systems come with the high efficiency Leda Collector. The European design and manufactured collector has been specifically designed for Australian conditions with anodised aluminium frames and 4mm
• European designed and manufactured solar collectors ensure maximum performance and huge savings
• Aluminium collector frames provide long life in coastal areas
• Among the highest solar output in the market, slashing energy usage
• Built in frost protection for cooler climates
• Stylish split systems, with no ugly tank on the roof
• Outstanding product warranties for peace of mind
• Streamlined ‘one-sided’ tank installation – less unattractive pipes to look at
• Versatile tank installation, right or left handed install
• Durable low iron tempered glass for maximum solar absorption and protection from Australia’s harsh weather conditions
• Among the “greenest” solar hot water systems available
• Sacrificial anode for extended tank life
• LPG and Natural Gas models available (gas boosted solar only)
• Japanese designed and manufactured gas booster – reliability you can trust
Contact SA Plumbing™ for more information.